Conference Centre Management Software
Conference System™ is an exceptionally user-friendly, cloud-based conference centre PMS (Property Management System) and CRS (Central Reservation System) with a unit-based pricing model and highly intuitive interfaces. It is equally suitable for small or large operators with multiple sites in different time zones. Being web based, Conference System can launch and manage full-scale CRM and email marketing campaigns without any third-party tie-ups. Operators can run loyalty schemes and manage sub-bookings, as well as all aspects of the associated finances, sending documentation direct to customers via email.
Summary of conference centre management system features:
- Nineteen years of development — Conference System™ is derived from Hotel System™, in use since 2000. What started out as a way of managing a few hotel function rooms, has grown into a standalone system suitable for multiple conference centres in different time zones.
- Intuitive interfaces — The system’s interfaces have been designed to look good and be used intuitively, reducing or even removing training requirements for day-to-day users. Consistent design metaphors and logical colouring have been expertly used to increase productivity.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world — Being cloud-based, any number of users can concurrently access the system from any device with an internet connection and modern browser. The security technologies employed are similar to those used for internet banking.
- No special equipment needed — Conference System requires nothing more than an internet enabled computer and is not susceptible to malicious software residing on your office network. We take care of the specialist hardware which is housed in state-of-the-art datacentres.
- Comprehensive financial management sub-systems — Conference System accounts for and reports on takings, turnover and various account balances. Confirmation notes, invoices and statements can be generated as printable web pages or PDF files which can be emailed direct.
- Automated charge calculation — Individual resource hire rates can be set for weekdays and weekends in peak and off-peak months, with catering charges calculated per head. Alternatively, a range of delegate rates can be preset for selection at the time of booking.
- Manage break-out rooms — Any number of rooms can be grouped together under one booking whereby the status of all can be changed in one click, and all transactions appear on each folio.
- Manage rooms/spaces that can be divided up — ‘child’ rooms can be configured as dependant upon ‘parent’ resources, giving warnings if you try to make multiple bookings that clash.
- Manage room sub-bookings — Create and manage sub-bookings for in-house events such as seminars. Track individual charges and payments, and generate receipts in a single click.
- Configurable aide memoir — Swiftly record a booker’s requirements for table layout, refreshments, entertainment and room resources.
- Loyalty points — Automatically issue and track loyalty points for redemption according to flexible configuration options.
- Customer Relationship Management — Record and manage your company's interactions with current and prospective clients, ensuring that every sales lead is tracked and followed up.
- Mailing list and email marketing module — Legitimately send personalised plain or HTML emails to tightly targeted groups of guests/clients, avoiding junk folders and maximising delivery (subject to your mailing list being legally obtained, clean and current).
- Continual development and improvement — We develop the system without access to your PC network. Changes are instantly seen by all system users without the need to install updates.